Crawley, West Sussex
Up to £25000.00 per annum
Share this job
I am seeking a well-organised and tenacious individual to join my Crawley based client’s office as an Expeditor on a permanent basis.
This is a full-time position, Mon-Fri, 40 hours per week.
Main Expeditor Responsibilities:
- Ensure supplier invoices are received in a timely manner
- Manage and update daily expediting reporting
- Track the status of supplier invoices
- Communicate with suppliers in a professional manner and respond to supplier enquiries by both telephone and email
- Provide daily report and supplier invoices to the expediting and billing team
- Use company computer systems to deliver exceptional customer service
- Liaise with other departments relating, but not limited to, finance and credit control
- Provide general office administration support
- Perform other duties as assigned
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Previous office-based work experience, ideally including the chasing of payments due
- Excellent customer service experience
- Attention to detail, ability to perform detailed follow-through
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of accuracy is essential
- Proactive, highly organized, self-starter with a sense of urgency and “can do” attitude
- Results orientated
- Intermediate Microsoft Office applications user including basic Excel
- Proficiency in other languages beneficial but not essential
- Mon- Fri, full-time, permanent role. 40 hours per week
- Based in Crawley town centre. Free onsite parking and excellent public transport links by train & bus.
- Salary c. £25,000
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Apply for this role
PBH Account Manager
Customer Service Assistant
Configuration Document Controller
Project Management Business Partner
Material Coordinator (Aviation)
Technical Records Administrator
Customer Repair Executive