Export Control Coordinator
£20.00 - £24.01 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit someone to join Export Control Coordinator till the end of 2022. As the Export Control Coordinator you will working on the development export controls compliance in a pragmatic way and implementing all export control regulations, notably the national and the US regulations.
Role: Export Control
Pay: £24.01 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 35 Hours per week – till the end of 2022
IR35 Status: Inside
· You will ensure compliance with licences and other export requirements, laws and regulations, end-use and regulatory reporting obligations within the Filton Plant manufacturing facility.
· You will request and support export licences, preliminary inquiries or special procedures under UK, European
· and US export control laws, including the monitoring and legal reporting.
· You will support audits (internal and external) on the premises of Airbus
· You will work with the team to understand and map the current data exchanges and supporting software, and storage infrastructure. From mapping solutions and process updates to be investigated for further improvement if required.
· You will collaborate closely with the Programme Office – the corporate export control department in charge of the development of common export control standards through the Group – to will ensure implementation of Airbus and LOEG Directives & Methods
· You will support the preparation and coordinate any training at the Filton site
· You will continuously look to improve internal processes of the department
Skills and Experience Required
· You will be required to be able to be security cleared to a UK SC level with Export Control.
· You have knowledge of UK aerospace industrial export environment
· University educated.
· IT skills: working knowledge of the Microsoft, Google suite, and SAP
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”