F15 Aircraft Avionics Technician
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
On behalf of our client, a leading Saudi based aviation MRO specialising in defence aircraft, we are seeking to recruit an Aircraft Avionics Technician. To be successful in your application you should have a minimum seven years on-aircraft avionics experience.
Role: F15 Aircraft Avionics Technician
Location: Saudi Arabia
Type: Contract 1 year renewable
Shift: Working 5 days from 7
Due to the nature of this opportunity we can only consider candidates holding UK/US/European/S African citizenship
Install/Remove/modify/tests and troubleshoots avionics and electrical systems, subsystems, and associated wiring to verify integrity. Able to run multiple wire harnesses and pin and de-pin various connectors. Accomplishment all tasks in a timely manner. Reports directly to production supervisors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be able to read and comprehend drawings, schematic diagrams, technical manuals, and Time Compliance Technical orders (TCTOs) to troubleshoot complex avionic and electronical systems.
- Must be familiar with using multimeters, meggers, voltmeters, associated test equipment and a variety of hand tools associated with the trade.
- Installs electrical harness, repairs harness, performs continuity checks, hot pin checks, removes of program objectives and goals.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate time accounting of work performed in real-time. Report any time discrepancies to supervisors.
- Knowledgeable of occupational hazards and safety precautions and be able and willing to coach policies and procedures.
- Maintains effective working relationships with other employees
- Attends program-initiated training, until management deems individual qualified to enter production. Will be routed through program retaining training program as required.
- Reports any and all potential safety hazards, incidents, accidents, and other program concerns
- Wears program identified personal proactive equipment.
Qualifications and licenses
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Completion of formal technical training or apprenticeship
- Minimum seven years on-aircraft electrical maintenance experience
· Competitive Salary & Benefit Package
· Renewable contract
· Accommodation provided
· Flight tickets provided
· Full Job Description available on request
- Proficiency in the English language spoken and written.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
Aeronautical Manuals Writer
B1.3 ON AW169
B1.3 ON AW139
Aerospace Components Build Technician
B1 Licensed Engineer
Assembly and Test Mechanic