F15 Aircraft Electrical Specialist
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
On behalf of our client, a leading Saudi based aviation MRO specialising in defence aircraft, we are seeking to recruit an Aircraft Electrical Specialist. To be successful in your application you should have a minimum seven years on-aircraft electrical maintenance experience.
Role: F15 Aircraft Electrical Specialist
Location: Saudi Arabia
Type: Contract 1 year renewable
Shift: Working 5 days from 7
Due to the nature of this opportunity we can only accept candidates with UK/US/European/S African nationalities
Performs a variety of tasks to support program electrical modifications. Aircraft Electrical Specialist has the responsibility of removing, replacing, modifying, and maintaining the electrical systems of an airplane. Performs inspections, testing, troubleshooting, correct identified deliverable discrepancies, review of program policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshooting the wiring of the electrical systems of the aircraft. You would have to repair, remove, modify, or install the wiring, as per the requirements.
- Assembling and routing the cables and wires on the aircraft or the weapon systems.
- Demonstrates effective maintenance, troubleshooting skills, and repairs using trade related standard tools and test equipment.
- Follows safety standards, practices and techniques.
- Identifies and initiates the documentation of nonconforming material, tools, parts, or work accomplished.
- Maintains a clean work area and adheres strictly to program policies and procedures and the lean 5S methodology.
- Reports any and all potential safety hazards, incidents, accidents, and other program concerns to supervisor
- Wears program identified personal proactive equipment.
Qualifications and licenses
- Must have graduated high school or equivalent
- Completion of formal technical schools or apprenticeship a plus.
- Minimum seven years on-aircraft electrical maintenance experience
- Fixed wing aircraft experience, commercial aircraft a plus
· Competitive Salary & Benefit Package
· Renewable contract
· Accommodation provided
· Flight tickets provided
· Full Job Description available on request
- Proficiency in the English language spoken and written.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
Simulation & Modelling Engineer
Chief Engineer – Powerplant
Licensed Aircraft Engineer
EASA B2 on AW139 or AW109
Helicopter Standards and Training Engineer
On/Off -Wing Aero Engine Mechanics