Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Our client has an opportunity for a Facilities Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. As the Facilities Engineer you will be responsible to maintain a safe, legally compliant, and functional environment. Day to day, you’ll play a leading role in the delivery of all maintenance services and associated contract outputs.
Role: Facilities Engineer
Location: Helston, Cornwall
Hours: Full Time / Permanent. (based at the company’s Culdrose site)
Salary: Discussed Upon Application
Clearance required: The successful candidate must be able to achieve SC security clearance level for this role
What you’ll be doing:
- Working alongside a small team to deliver Planned Maintenance, Reactive repairs and remedial works.
- This can include, but not is not limited to; Alarm systems, Fixed Electrical systems, Lighting Systems & Door controls
- Complete all reports and associated paperwork
- Partake in the on-call rota, usually 1 week in 4, allowances will be paid and company van provided
- Previous experience delivering facilities management services for buildings and various equipment
- Ideally with electrical bias, but we will consider other trades to include HVAC, Mechanical or Plumbing
- Flexible with a “can-do anything” – “multi-skilling” attitude
- Appreciation of working at height, Step Ladder use and inspection.
Qualifications for Facilities Engineer:
- Full UK driving licence
- Recognised qualification in a building service discipline (Electrical, Mechanical, HVAC or Plumbing)
- Electrical Engineering – City and Guilds 2360 parts one and two or equivalent (17th or 18th edition) is highly desirable
- Generous holiday allowance
- Matched contribution pension scheme up to 6% of salary, with life assurance
- Employee share scheme
- Employee shopping savings portal
- Payment of Professional Fees
- Reservists in the armed forces receive 10-days special paid leave
- Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows the majority of employees to buy additional leave or to sell up to one working week of annual leave from their annual entitlement
- ‘Be Kind Day’ enables employees to take one working day’s paid leave a year (or equivalent hours) to undertake volunteering work with their chosen organisation or registered charity
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately!
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Aerospace Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Quality Assurance Specialist (9100)
Development & Production Test Engineer
Production Manager (Aviation MRO)
Mechanical Systems Engineer
Senior Building Control Inspector
Senior Aircraft Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer