Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Finance Manager to join on a permanent basis. As the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the accounts from beginning to end and the management of one part time member of staff.
Role: Finance Manager
Salary: On Application
Contract: Monday to Friday
Location: West Sussex
- Preparation of monthly management accounts using Xero accounting software – P & L, Balance Sheet, Debtors, Creditors and cashflow
- Assisting the directors with forecasting/budgeting
- Maintaining control accounts for VAT (EU & GBP) and HMRC/NI – Quarterly VAT in UK and EU, PAYE/NI monthly, Corporation tax annually
- Bank reconciliations of USD, EU & GBP accounts – daily or as required.
- Calculation of monthly sales commissions and consignment stock sales – monthly and some quarterly.
- Stock and other ad-hoc analysis work – we often analyse what is in stock, type of stock, age of stock, performance of consignment stock.
- Credit control of debtors and making payments to creditors. Minimising slow payers and bad debts. Paying suppliers in a timely manner
- Entering and reconciling accruals and prepayments – rent, commissions, insurance, subscriptions etc.
- Management of payroll, pensions, and personnel records.
- Management of other services such as insurance and equipment leases
- Preparation of annual accounts and liaison with auditors.
- Filing of annual returns with Companies House.
- AAT qualified or working towards an accountancy qualification
- Excel and Xero Accounting skills
- Moneysoft payroll software
- Quantum Control
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Customer Service Assistant
Configuration Document Controller
Project Management Business Partner
Material Coordinator (Aviation)
Technical Records Administrator
Aerospace Supply Chain Contract Manager
Customer Repair Executive