Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Finance Manager to join on a permanent basis. As the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the accounts from beginning to end and the management of one part time member of staff.
Role: Finance Manager
Salary: On Application
Contract: Monday to Friday
Location: West Sussex
- Preparation of monthly management accounts using Xero accounting software – P & L, Balance Sheet, Debtors, Creditors and cashflow
- Assisting the directors with forecasting/budgeting
- Maintaining control accounts for VAT (EU & GBP) and HMRC/NI – Quarterly VAT in UK and EU, PAYE/NI monthly, Corporation tax annually
- Bank reconciliations of USD, EU & GBP accounts – daily or as required.
- Calculation of monthly sales commissions and consignment stock sales – monthly and some quarterly.
- Stock and other ad-hoc analysis work – we often analyse what is in stock, type of stock, age of stock, performance of consignment stock.
- Credit control of debtors and making payments to creditors. Minimising slow payers and bad debts. Paying suppliers in a timely manner
- Entering and reconciling accruals and prepayments – rent, commissions, insurance, subscriptions etc.
- Management of payroll, pensions, and personnel records.
- Management of other services such as insurance and equipment leases
- Preparation of annual accounts and liaison with auditors.
- Filing of annual returns with Companies House.
- AAT qualified or working towards an accountancy qualification
- Excel and Xero Accounting skills
- Moneysoft payroll software
- Quantum Control
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
ERP Implementation Manager
Performance & Improvement Project Manager
Quality and Technical Administrator
Early Careers Manager
VIP Private Jet Charter Broker
Fixed Asset Accountant