£30.00 - £35.03 per hour
Share this job
My client is looking for a Financial Accountant to join them on a 6-month contract. As the Financial Accountant you will work within a dynamic team to undertake a pivotal role in the preparation of the financial statements.
Role: Financial Accountant
Pay: £35.03 per hour via Umbrella, inside IR35
Contract: 6 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 35 hours per week,
Skills & Experince
- Maintenance of the company’s trial balance, including reconciliation of GL balances.
- Calculation and posting of key journals.
- Analysis of data trends using understanding of business operations.
- Investigation and analysis of balance sheet accounts.
- Operation of key controls in relation to fixed assets; and
- Preparation of upload files for Commercial and Military divisions
Education & Experience
- Newly qualified/part qualified Accountant
- Knowledge and experience in SAP or equivalent financial reporting tools
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic, enthusiastic team and to contribute with a positive, proactive mindset
- Strong communication skills – multiple stakeholders at different levels and in different countries
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Experience of interacting with internal and external audit teams
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
PBH Account Manager
Component Inventory Specialist
Field Service Representative – Aeronautical Training Devices
Director of Component Reliability and Engineering
Commercial & Contracts Manager