£71.11 - £90.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Firmware Developer on a 6-month contract. Depending on the programme this will vary from specification and assessment through to delivery and support. Our client also leads and conducts industry-leading innovative R&D activities to support future emerging programmes.
Role: Firmware Developer
Pay: Up to £90 per hour Umbrella, up to £71.11 per hour PAYE
Contract: Monday to Friday, hybrid working available (task dependant)
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: SC required, can start on BPSS
- Developing ground-breaking EO (Electro-Optical) Seekers & Sensors for the company’s complex weapons
- You will be responsible for the development of FPGA firmware solutions to support a number of products
Skillset / experience required:
- Firmware design and development for Xilinx-SPF-Fibre video transceiver and implementation of high speed, synchronised video manipulation; VHDL, USB, HDMI, Taxi, Test-bench development
- Understanding and experience of Configuration Management principles
- Have a consistent track record of on time delivery particularly in a dynamic working environment.
- Able to engage with a broad range of partners and forge strategic technical relationships.
- Be adaptable, self-starting and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Systems engineering; consulting with internal customers and stakeholder to elicit and capture system requirements, completing design decomposition, firmware subsystem and other software/mechanical/functional subsystem specifications,
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Siobhan Miller at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”