Fitter Avionic Helicopter
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Our client is a large, multinational aerospace and defense company, in helicopter manufacturing.
It is looking for:
Role: Fitter Avionic Helicopter
Pay: To be defined on the basis of experience
Contract: Contractor to be defined.
- Able to assemble, modify, and install wire bundles, conductors and other electrical components.
- Clearly document work performed, control equipment status tags, log critical information during installation, verify parts requests, etc..
- Read and interpret schematics, assembly drawings, process specifications, wiring diagrams, technical manuals, written instructions, etc.
- Able to use a variety of manual hand tools such as crimpers, strippers, wire cutters, heat shrink gun, complex, specialized aircraft test equipment, etc.
- Perform assigned duties on all shifts without encumbrances due to weather or physical location and conditions, also while wearing required safety equipment
- Rights to work in USA
- 3 to 5 years of Electrical/Avionic aviation production required
- knowledge of rotary or fixed wing
- General overall knowledge of aviation/avionic components
- Licence is not required but is a plus
- Technical degree or certification
- Previous experience as helicopters Avionic AW109,139,169,189
Apply for this role
Senior Maintenance & MCC Representatives
Quality Assurance Specialist (9100)
Mechanical Design Engineer
Materials and Process Laboratory Technician
Manufacturing Controller – Bolton
Skilled Electrical Wireman
A320 Structural Mechanic