Fitter Mechanic Helicopter
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Our client is a large, multinational aerospace and defense company, in helicopter manufacturing.
It is looking for:
Role: Fitter Mechanic Helicopter
Pay: To be defined on the basis of experience
Location: Philadelphia USA
Contract: Contractor to be defined.
- The technician will be responsible for installing all mechanical parts on the assembly of the helicopter, such as rotor head, transmissions, engines, hydraulic lines and flight controls, working in areas that may be cramped and/or little room.
- The technician will work from engineering drawings and job cards and follow the production schedule.The technician must be able to work through obstacles and know the best method to perform the job.
- Rights to work in USA
- 3 to 5 years of mechanic aviation production required
- knowledge of rotary or fixed wing
- Licence is not required but is a plus
- Technical degree or certification
- Previous experience as helicopters AW109,139,169,189
Apply for this role
Mechanical Technician – Hawk (B3T)
Production Equipment Service and Repair Technician
CNC Machine Tool Maker
Production Manager (Aviation MRO)
Paint Shop Sealer
NDT Technician Level 2 (EN4179 certified)
CAD Tool Design Engineer
Paint Strip Mechanic