Flight line Senior Technician
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Our client is a large, multinational aerospace and defense company, in helicopter manufacturing.
It is looking for:
Role: Flight line Senior Technician
Pay: To be defined on the basis of experience
Location: Philadelphia USA
Contract: Contractor to be defined.
The Senior technician is needed to support and train activity of any and all flight line aircrafts. The operations department requires special skill sets unique to operating and maintaining aircraft in high tempo and complex certification activities.
–Perform acceptance test procedures on the aircraft as instructed through Engineering Technical Instructions
-Prepare the aircraft for flight by performing the towing, briefing with pilots, launching, and recovering aircraft into the hangar safely and by using all applicable company standard operating procedures.
-Follow job cards to remove and install LRUs and components as needed.
-Perform Functional Test Procedures to test system on ground prior to flight to ensure system functionality and flight safety.
-Must be able to work overtime and weekends.
-Works autonomously, coaches new hires while still responsible for daily assignments
- Rights to work in the USA
- 10 plus years of hands-on experience with operating aircraft required (rotor or fixed wing)
- Experience with experimental activity or experimental prototype aircraft preferred
- Experience with Flight line activities preferred
- Must be able to perform complex system troubleshooting.
- High school degree required
- Airframe and Powerplant License preferred
- Previous experience in helicopters AW109,139,169,189
Apply for this role
Senior Maintenance & MCC Representatives
Quality Assurance Specialist (9100)
Mechanical Design Engineer
Materials and Process Laboratory Technician
Manufacturing Controller – Bolton
Skilled Electrical Wireman
A320 Structural Mechanic