Flight Simulator Maintenance Technician
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
On behalf of our client, a leading Saudi based aviation MRO specialising in defence aircraft, we are seeking to recruit a Flight Simulator Maintenance Technician to fulfill a 1-year (renewable) contract.
Role: Flight Simulator Maintenance Technician
Location: Saudi Arabia
Duration: Contract is one year renewable based on project needs & duration
Shift: Working 5 days from 7
Due to the nature of this opportunity we can only consider applicants form Europe/UK/US/South Africa.
Tasks & Duties:
- The ability to inspect and repair faults.
- The ability to inspect simulator flight devices, know sensory malfunctions, analyze them and write reports.
- Analysis of problems and malfunctions scheduled by trainers, such as hydraulic devices and mechanical devices (simulator flight).
- Evaluate faults and use technical manuals to troubleshoot to fix the faults.
- Determining the reasons leading to the malfunction of the simulator.
- The ability to replace parts, weight and calibration of simulator flight devices.
- Interpretation of extensions, charts, graphs, technical diagrams, and manuals.
- Evaluates the individual’s performance.
- Manages and monitors training programs.
· Competitive Salary & Benefit Package
· Renewable contract
· Accommodation provided or an allowance given
· Flight tickets to and from provided
· Full Job Description available on request
- Proficiency in the English language spoken and written.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
Electrical Manufacturing Technician
Aircraft Avionic Technician
Aircraft Mechanical Technician
Aircraft Technician – Philadelphia, PA
Licensed Rotary Engineers – Aberdeen
Digital Project Leader
B1 AND B2 – EMB195 – UK Contract
H145 D3 Licensed Engineers