Share this job
Our client has an opportunity for a Flying Instructor to join them on a permanent basis. As the Flying Instructor, you will be ensuring army flying grading is completed for students to the required standard.
Role: Flying Instructor
Location: Stockbridge, Hampshire
Hours: Part Time, permanent
Salary: Discussed Upon Application
Clearance required: The successful candidate must be able to achieve BPSS/SC security clearance level for this role
What you’ll be doing:
- Deliver Army Flying Grading to selected Army students
- Complete end of course reports.
- Actively encourage and maintain a culture of military ethos throughout 6 FTS and embrace the Student Care Directives.
- To maintain the highest level of safety and quality throughout the 6 FTS operation.
- Ensuring that all communication, documentation, and typed material is of the required standard.
- Previous Military flying experience with a minimum CFS B1 QFI/QHI category.
- Minimum of Commercial Pilots Licence, Unrestricted Instructor Rating (with Aerobatics) and valid Instrument Rating
- Be fully conversant with Military Flying orders
- Professional in appearance and manner with excellent communication skills at all levels and a customer Care focus.
- Completed a Flying Supervisors Course/Flight Authorisers Course (desirable)
- Generous holiday allowance
- Matched contribution pension scheme up to 4.5% of salary, with life assurance
- Employee share scheme
- Employee shopping savings portal
- Payment of Professional Fees
- Reservists in the armed forces receive 10-days special paid leave
- Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows the majority of employees to buy additional leave or to sell up to one working week of annual leave from their annual entitlement
- ‘Be Kind Day’ enables employees to take one working day’s paid leave a year (or equivalent hours) to undertake volunteering work with their chosen organisation or registered charity
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately!
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”