FPGA Design Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
£69.00 - £70.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a FPGA Design Engineer to join on an initial 6-month contract. The FPGA Engineer will be required to perform complex design tasks within the communication processors group.
Role: Design Engineer
Pay: £70.00 per hour via Umbrella Company
Contract: Monday to Friday, 37 Hours a week, 6 months
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: Current/Transferable SC
- Design of complex FPGA designs to satisfy the project’s requirements
- Detailed RTL design in VHDL for a high reliability space design.
- Verification of the RTL design and documenting the verification that was performed.
- FPGA VHDL design experience
- Experience in digital FPGA design
- Experience of Mentor Graphics Questa
- Flight Design experience for space
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Hollie Binstead at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
B1 Licensed Engineer
Digital Learning Specialist
Program Quality Engineer
B1.1 on A320 Munich
B1 or B2 on 757, 767, A320, A330 Neo Frankfurt