FPGA Design Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
£69.00 - £70.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a FPGA Design Engineer to join on an initial 6-month contract. The FPGA Engineer will be required to perform complex design tasks within the communication processors group.
Role: Design Engineer
Pay: £70.00 per hour via Umbrella Company
Contract: Monday to Friday, 37 Hours a week, 6 months
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: Current/Transferable SC
- Design of complex FPGA designs to satisfy the project’s requirements
- Detailed RTL design in VHDL for a high reliability space design.
- Verification of the RTL design and documenting the verification that was performed.
- FPGA VHDL design experience
- Experience in digital FPGA design
- Experience of Mentor Graphics Questa
- Flight Design experience for space
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Hollie Binstead at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Senior Cyber Configuration Engineer
Building Services Engineer
A&P Mechanic P.145
DIAGNOSTIC ENGINEER JUNIOR – HUMS