FPGA Design Engineer
£68 - £72 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a FPGA Design Engineer to join on an initial 6-month contract. As the FPGA Design Engineer, you will be supporting the development of our clients growing portfolio of complete FPGA projects. The current portfolio ranges from advanced signal processing systems (image/radio), core embedded processing systems, through to safety and security critical systems.
Role: FPGA Design Engineer
Pay: £72 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37 hours a week
Contract: 6 months
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: SC
The role involves working at all phases of the FPGA design and verification cycle; hence, you would be responsible some of the following key activities:
- Generating complex FPGA architectures and design implementations (VHDL, Simulink etc), targeting Xilinx, Intel, Microsemi devices.
- Verifying complex FPGA implementations using VHDL and System Verilog\UVM test-bench methodologies.
- Using FPGA design toolsets and Mentor verification tools (QuestaSim & ModelSim).
- Generating low-level software (C) to facilitate FPGA test and integration with the wider embedded system.
- Configuring and Documenting designs to a high professional standard.
- Working as part of a multidiscipline team to deliver complex FPGA based projects.
- Competent VHDL Language and Design Skills.
- Competent Verification Skills using VHDL and SystemVerilog methodologies
- A deep proven level of experience designing for Xilinx, Intel or Microsemi FPGAs
- Experience of professionally configuring and documenting designs
- Experience of working as part of a large multidiscipline team
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) is preferable.
- Significant experience in FPGA development (4 years +)
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”