Front End Developer
£60.00 - £65.00 per hour
Share this job
Role: Front End Developer
Pay: £65.00 per hour via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Location: Portsmouth – Hybrid working 3 days on site 2 days at home
Contract: 12 Months – 37 hours per week Monday – Friday days, possible extension
* Development of code within an agile environment (scrum)
* Working with the team to design, implement and test features for a new product development.
* Task estimation in accordance with sprint planning.
Skills and Experience
* Experience in using Cesium JS
* Working with wireframes/mock-ups.
* Experience of coding to RESTful interfaces
* Agile Development Processes (Sprints)
* Responsive web design
* CI/CD delivery techniques
* Source code management (ideally using GIT)
* Issue tracking systems (we use Jira)
* User Experience concepts (e.g. intuitive, efficient)
* Ability to self-motivate and to work well within a team environment.
* Ability to promote innovation in self and others
* Ability to interact with internal & external stakeholders in a confident and professional manner
* Ability to deliver to quality, cost and schedule
* Good attention to detail
* Experience in using D3
* Experience in using Primefaces
* Experience of JSF Applications
* Experience with Spring Framework Applications
Education & Training
Essential – Strong experience in a similar role
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”