Fuel System Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
£40 - £45 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Fuel System Engineer to join on an initial contract until the end of 2022. Your role as the Fuel System Engineer will entail engineering activities associated with continued airworthiness and product development. You need to have a background in aerospace engineering with a good knowledge of the associated regulations, system design principals, thermodynamics, and verification & validation.
Role: Fuel System Engineer
Pay: £45 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
Contract: Until the end of 2022
Location: Filton – mainly onsite
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS Clearance
- Equipment qualification – Support the review of new Equipment Design Evolution Sheets from supplier, Specification updates and qualification of equipment due to scope creep of requirements in service.
- Production Support – Support queries from the various production lines on items such as test failures, torques to be used and improvement projects.
- Development modifications support – Work on providing inputs to modifications required for the development of the system including engineer variant changes, performance changes and changes related to equipment updates.
- Problem investigation support – This can include work on Major in Service Problems, Request for Works and Safety Related Items that support in service occurrences.
- Experience within Aviation/ Aerospace
- Fuel Systems experience would be an essential
- Ability to communicate with key stakeholders within the business, teams across the project and the wider team.
- Project management experience – desirable
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Licensed Aircraft Engineer
EASA B2 on AW139 or AW109
Helicopter Standards and Training Engineer
On/Off -Wing Aero Engine Mechanics
Live Build Manufacturing Technician
Electrical Test Operator
Electronic Architect (L5)