Fuel Systems Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
£54.00 - £55.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Fuel System Design Engineer to join on an initial 7-month contract. As a Fuel System Design Engineer, you will join the Continuous Product Development on the Single Aisle aircraft program. The role will entail engineering activities associated with continued airworthiness and product development. Successful candidates will need to have a background in aerospace engineering with a good knowledge of the associated regulations, system design principles and verification and validation.
Pay: £55 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37 hours a week
Contract: 7 -month contract- Possible extension
Location: Filton – Mainly onsite working
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS + SC Clearance
- Equipment qualification- support the review of new Equipment Design Evolution Sheets from supplier, specification updates and qualification of equipment due to scope creep of requirements in service.
- Production Support- Support queries from the various production lines on items such as test failures and improvement projects.
- Development modifications support- Work on providing inputs to modifications required for the development of the system including engineer variant changes, performance changes and changes related to equipment updates.
- Problem investigation support- This can include work on major in service problems, request for works and safety related items that support in service occurrences.
- Experience with Aviation/Aerospace
- Real time system controlling, Matlab/Simulink
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to communicate and can liaise with key stakeholders within the business, teams across the project and the wider team
- Project Management experience would be an added bonus
- Avionics fuel systems experience is desirable
Apply for this role
Research and Development Engineer
Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer
ESM Design Engineer
EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineers (A320 AND B737CL/NG)
Shot Peen Technician
Design Concession Approver
System Modelling Engineer