Functional People Manager
Maintenance and Engineering
Up to £55.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Functional People Manager on a 12-month contract. Test and Evaluation are a support group within Electronic Engineering, delivering specialisms in the design verification and certification; trials proving (Environmental, EMC and Integration); and assessing the testability of designs, of electronic equipment and products.
Role: Functional People Manager
Pay: £55.00 per hour Umbrella
Contract: 12-months, Monday to Friday
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: Can start on BPSS but SC required
- Support/Lead change programmes to meet a dynamic environment delivering equipment critical to the defence of our nation and its front line forces.
- Deliver high quality development and performance evaluations in order to maximise the potential of our people for today and for the future.
- Lead the development and harmonisation of processes that are fit for the rapid development of cutting edge technologies.
- Monitor, review and report progress against technical and schedule deadlines with support from a technical delivery leads and functional team leaders.
- With the help of our Technical Expert community, reinforce technical excellence through robust design activity.
- Support the recruitment process to meet our workload and skills needs.
- Motivate people/teams to pull together to deliver through challenging technical and time bound environments
Skillset / experience required:
- Experience of leading teams and individuals
- Experience of defining, implementing and embedding strategic direction by providing a clarity of vision and mission.
- Ability to lead and drive collaboration across multi-disciplinary teams to ensure on time, on cost, on quality delivery.
- Experience of various management tasks – recruitment, onboarding, performance, development etc.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Siobhan Miller at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Research and Development Engineer
Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer
ESM Design Engineer
EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineers (A320 AND B737CL/NG)
Shot Peen Technician
Design Concession Approver
System Modelling Engineer