Bolton, Greater Manchester
Share this job
My client is looking for a General Operator will be responsible for the carrying out of manufacturing and self-certification tasks within the deployed business, in accordance with product certification procedures, defined workmanship standards, allocated budgets and timescales to meet project objectives.
Role: General Operator
Pay: £20.46 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: 6 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Security Cleared
- Carry out detailed standard assembly / manufacturing activities, undertaking all work to requisite procedures, quality standards, safety requirements and timescales.
- Contribute to the efficient movement of work and information in the manufacturing area.
- Adhere in all activities to agreed standards and behaviours.
- Comply with all health and safety requirements.
- IPC 610 certified / trained preferred.
- PEC Assembly
- Plastics Department
- Work on own with minimal supervision.
- ESD training.
- PC literate.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
1st and 2nd line Technical Support
Assistive Technology Trainer
Addetto/a Amministrazione e Contabilità Aziendale
Senior Pensions Data Technician
Building Construction Project Leader