Bolton, Greater Manchester
Up to £20.46 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a General Operator to join them on a 6-month contract. The role of the General Operator will be to carry out manufacturing and self-certification tasks within the deployed business, in accordance with product certification procedures, defined workmanship standards, allocated budgets and timescales to meet project objectives.
Role: General Operator – BA
Pay: £20.46 per hour via Umbrella Company
Contract: 6 Months – Likely to be extended
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week.
Security Clearance: Security Clearance required.
- Carry out detailed standard assembly / manufacturing activities, undertaking all work to requisite procedures, quality standards, safety requirements and timescales.
- Contribute to the efficient movement of work and information in the manufacturing area.
- Adhere in all activities to agreed standards and behaviours.
- Comply with all health and safety requirements.
As a general operator you maybe tasked to work across a number of departments these might include:
- Micro Electronics
- PEC Assembly
- Plastics Department
- Manufacturing Control/ Stores
- Microelectronics experience
- Must be comfortable working under a microscope for the majority of the workload.
- IPC 610 certified / trained preferred.
- Dexterity for fine work.
- Read and interpret layouts as well as follow instructions.
- Willing to work flexible shift patterns.
- Attention to detail.
- Work on own with minimal supervision. Flexible. ESD training.
- Desirable skills: PC literate. Colophony health surveillance.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
IM Cyber Security Transformation Project Coordinator
RF Digital Waveform Design Engineer
Powerplant Procurement Lead
Manufacturing Test Development Engineer
Skilled Paint Sprayer