Goods Inwards Inspector
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a Goods Inwards Inspector to join them on a 12-month contract. The role of the Goods Inwards Inspector is to ensure that goods received from suppliers meet the criteria of the purchase order and are compliant in all respects.
Role: Goods Inwards Inspector
Pay: £23.91 rising to £25.30 per hour via Umbrella Company
Contract: 12 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Security Clearance required before starting.
- The role of the Goods Inwards Inspector is to ensure that goods received from suppliers meet the criteria of the purchase order and are compliant in all respects.
- Verify and accept procured product in line with contractual conditions.
- Practiced in reading and understanding assembly drawings with due regards to dimensional tolerances and machined.
- Examining the finish of all parts to detect faulty finishing or painting, deterioration of surfaces etc. Undertaking first off inspections.
- Produce relevant inspection/quality control documentation.
- Check and complete all paperwork associated with the delivered article.
- Ensure inspections times are met.
- Control defect items via segregation from good product. Raise and maintain relevant defect reports.
- Maintain product verification approval process via regular audits. Inspection of PCB
- Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process.
- Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality.
- Contribute to the maintenance of an orderly and safe working environment.
- Must have goods in inspection experience.
- The successful candidate should be a team player who is able to demonstrate customer focus. They should be adaptable to any work-related processes and working practices.
- Formal technical engineering/craft apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21 or HNC. Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent certificate.
- SAP literate is desirable.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Software V&V Engineer
Paint Strip Mechanic
Experienced Aero Engine Mechanics
Part 145 Quality Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Chief Mechanical Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer – Dhaka