Ground Instructor For Basic Courses
Share this job
I am seeking ground instructor for providing theoretical and/or practical training in the Part 147 and AER(EP).
Role: Ground instructor for basic courses
Location: Northern Italy
Contract duration: 1 year (with possibility of extension)
The instructor will be responsible for (but not be limited to): ·
- Delivering theoretical and/or practical training for aeronautical maintenance technicians (fixed and rotary wing) in the civil and military fields, for national/international customers – all training shall be delivered in Italian or English;
- Remaining updated on the course subjects to meet the requirements for standard training;
- Collecting technical material within the company functions for the creation/updating of course teaching material;
- Preparing and updating exam questions within the company database, and managing course exams as an examiner.
The ground instructor activity will be mainly performed at main site Varese Province. However, it might be required to deliver training courses off-site (e.g. customer site) from time to time.
Ideal candidate profile:
- To be admitted to the selection process candidates must meet the following criteria:
- an undergraduate engineering degree or technical diploma in an appropriate discipline, or
- an Part-66 AML/ AER(EP).P-66 MAML.
- proven previous experience as a teacher in aviation technical subjects
- previous experience in consulting technical documentation ·
- possess a good teaching/ public speaking attitude
- have a good command of both written and spoken Italian and English, and
- have the ability to use contemporary standard computer applications such as office suites, email clients, digital document viewers, internet browsers, etc
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.