Ground Instructor For Helicopter Type rating
Share this job
I am seeking ground instructor for providing theoretical and/or practical training in the type courses.
Role: Ground instructor for Helicopter type rating
Location: Northern Italy
Contract duration: 1 year (with possibility of extension)
The instructor will be responsible for (but not be limited to):
- delivering theoretical and/or practical training covering all the applicable helicopter’s systems – all training shall be delivered in English; ·
- cooperating with the other instructors and the course manager for the preparation of course lesson plan to meet individual customer requirements; ·
- remaining updated on helicopter’s technology and configuration to meet the requirements for standard training.
- supporting Ground Training Design & Production department in the preparation and review of classroom training material (as Subject Matter Expert – SME) and course syllabi. ·
- preparing and updating exam questions within the company database
The ground instructor activity will be mainly performed at main site Varese Province. However, it might be required to deliver training courses off-site (e.g. customer site) from time to time.
Ideal candidate profile:
- hold at least a technical diploma or equivalent, ·
- possess a good teaching/ public speaking attitude, ·
- have a very good command of both written and spoken English, and
- have the ability to use contemporary standard computer applications such
Advantageous requirements Fulfilling one or more of the following criteria will be considered as an advantage: ·
- have proven experience as an instructor (preferably as aviation ground instructor); ·
- hold an aircraft maintenance engineer’s licence;
- hold a military aircraft maintenance engineer’s licence;
- hold an aeronautical/electronic engineering degree;
- hold a pilot licence;
- have a proven experience of at least 1 year in the aviation maintenance field or equivalent (preferably in the helicopter environment);
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.