Ground Services Officer – Ground Ops
Gatwick, West Sussex
£28000 - £32000 per annum
Share this job
Our client, a wide-body cargo aircraft operator has a new vacancy for a Ground Services Officer to join their growing team in Gatwick, UK.
The ideal candidate will bring strong experience from an operational ground services or handling role at an Airline and will have up to date SGHA knowledge.
If you are an enthusiastic Ground Services Offer with a strong Cargo background looking to progress your career with a fast-growing organisation that supports career development and internal progression, we’d love to hear from you.
The UK-based company currently manages a fleet of Boeing 747-400BCF aircraft and offers a range of ad hoc and regular flying capacity to freight forwarders, logistics providers, and charter brokers.
Whether it’s moving perishable cargo from Africa to Europe, or a shipment of automotive components around the world – the services are tailored around the client’s specific needs.
Purpose of Role
· Assist the Ground Services Manager in all administrative processes within ground services
· Communicate with internal departments any legal changes or procedures at a station that may affect the operations
Key Job Responsibilities
– Track the SGHA’s
– Compile OTP data for the Magma Internal departments
– Share KPI data with stations on a regular basis
– Distribute and Maintain Magma manuals and Ground Service notices
– Review station checklists and Analyse handling trends
– Station visits when required
Salary depending on experience, range £28,000-£32,000 per annum.
– Great benefits package available.
Apply for this role
NH90 B1.3/B2 ground instructor
Ground Instructor For Basic Courses
Ground Instructor For Helicopter Type rating
Helicopter Landing Site Officer
Executive Handling Station Manager Junior- Menorca
Executive Handling Station Manager Junior Bilbao-Santander
Executive Handling Station Manager Junior- Vigo