H125 Chief Pilot
Share this job
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating globally for more than 35 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
Chief Pilot H125/AS350
We are currently recruiting a Chief Pilot for our clients growing H125 Fleet.
The Chief Pilot shall be qualified and conversant with the rules and regulations with regards to operations. They will report to the Director of Flight Operations, advising on the selection of pilots and approving them where appropriate. They will assume any responsibilities delegated by the Director of Flight Operations.
- Salary: Competitive.
- Permanent (1 year contract renewable).
- Location: Saudi Arabia.
- Flights and accommodation provided.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Degree or equivalent technical qualification
- Pilot with current instrument rating GACA (or FAA/ EASA as accepted by the GACA
Experience & Skills Required
- 10 years of proven experience as pilot/chief pilot.
- Sound knowledge of Aircraft Systems and Aircraft Performance principles and applications.
- Proficient in Manufacturers Operations Engineering Software Applications & databases
- Certificate / License required.
- ATPL, GCAA Class I Medical
If you would like to apply for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV for evaluation against the required experience.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.