H145 Pilot- SIC
Share this job
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating globally for more than 35 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
H145 Pilots (SIC)
We are seeking to recruit experienced H145 Pilots (SIC) for our client based in Saudi Arabia, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation that has ambition. The SIC will assist the aircraft Pilot in Command (PIC) in the operation of the aircraft as directed by the Pilot in Command (PIC), including the planning and preparation before the flight.
- Salary: Competitive.
- Job type: Touring Structure 6/6 (1 year contract renewable).
- Location: Saudi Arabia.
- Flights and accommodation provided.
Minimum experience requirements:
- CP(H) with H145 type and instrument ratings.
- Total time in helicopter – 1500 hours
- Multi-engine time in helicopters – 500 hours
- Nighttime in helicopter – 50 hours
- Time on type – 50 hours
Skills and experience required:
- Ability to work in Saudi Arabia.
- Middle East flying /desert and or mountainous areas experience desirable.
- Customer service orientated.
- Ability to work within a group environment.
- Strong communication skills.
If you would like to apply for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV for evaluation against the required experience.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.