Share this job
Our client based in the United Kingdom provides extensive third-party maintenance services to a variety of civil and military clients. The group has a multipurpose high value fleet of 50+ helicopters.
On their behalf we are recruiting Co-Pilots to be based in the UK North.
Title: H175 PIC
To execute scheduled oil & gas flights in the safest and most efficient manner in accordance with aviation regulations.
- Successful completion of North Sea command course desirable
- UK ATPL(H) License privileges
- Valid UK Class 1 Medical
- Valid UK IFR (H) Multi Engine privileges
- UK ATPL (H) theory and MCC certificate
- Type rating:
- H175 preferable
- Minimum flight hours:
- 3000 total hours helicopter (but may be reduced by 1000 hours when total hours in similar aircraft complexity exceeds 1000 hours)
- 1500 total hours in command on helicopters (may include PICUS and up to 10% in a flight simulator)
- 1200 total hours in command multi-engine on helicopters (may include PICUS and up to 10% in a flight simulator)
- 500 hours similar complexity helicopter (may include up to 10% in a flight simulator)
- 100 hours in command on H175 desirable
- Responsible for the technical preparation of flights including, but not limited to, route planning, fuel calculation, performance limitations and general inspection of the helicopter.
- Ensuring all pre and post flight administration is completed accurately.
- Raising any reportable incidents and issues post flight via the correct channel.
- Conducting pilot duties whilst fully complying with all safety rules, requirements, limitations, and SOPs with full regard to the helicopter type and scope of flight operation
- Ensuring all safety systems and equipment are functioning correctly.
- Maintaining a good working knowledge of the Ops Manuals, Notices to Pilots, other related manuals, instructions, and procedures
- Consistently demonstrating a good awareness of customer service requirements and understanding the client’s business & needs, under the supervision of the Chief Pilot.
- Performing other assigned flying duties as required
Please contact me for a confidential discussion.
To be successful you will need to demonstrate that you hold UK living/working rights at the time of application.
If you are interested in this opportunity and you meet the stated requirements, please in the first instance send a copy of your CV for initial evaluation.
Due to the number of application’s, we receive, it is not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.