Share this job
Our client based in the United Kingdom provides extensive third-party maintenance services to a variety of civil and military clients. The group has a multipurpose high value fleet of 50+ helicopters.
On their behalf we are recruiting Co-Pilots to be based in the UK North.
Title: H175 Co-Pilots
To execute scheduled oil & gas flights in the safest and most efficient manner in accordance with aviation regulations.
- Type rating: H175 desirable
- 50 hours on H175 desirable.
- Minimum flight hours: 500 total hours
- 500 hours multi-engine on helicopters (may include up to 10% in an approved flight simulator)
- 100 hours in command (may include up to 10% in a flight simulator). This may be substituted with approved alternative training criteria in accordance with IOGP OHRP.
- Assisting the Pilot-in-Command with the technical preparation of flights including, but not limited to, route planning, fuel calculation, performance limitations and general inspection of the helicopter.
- Ensuring that all pre and post flight administration is completed accurately under the supervision of the Pilot-in-Command.
- Assisting the Pilot-in-Command as required with the raising of any reportable incidents and issues post flight via the correct channel.
- Conducting pilot duties under the supervision of the Pilot-in-Command whilst fully complying with all safety rules, requirements, limitations, and SOPs with full regard to the helicopter type and scope of flight operation
- Working alongside the Pilot-in-Command to ensure that all safety systems and equipment are functioning correctly.
- Performing other assigned flying duties as required
Please contact me for a confidential discussion.
To be successful you will need to demonstrate that you hold UK living/working rights at the time of application.
If you are interested in this opportunity and you meet the stated requirements, please in the first instance send a copy of your CV for initial evaluation.
Due to the number of application’s, we receive, it is not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.