Head of Independent System Monitoring (HISM)
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
I am working with a great Business Aviation Client in Malta and they are seeking a Head of Independent System Monitoring (HISM) on a permanent basis due to their team expanding. For this role our client is looking for candidates that have already held the position of HISM with another EASA approved design organisation or similar airworthiness role.
Role: Head of Independent System Monitoring (HISM)
Salary: Upon Application
Location: Malta or Hybrid
- Independently monitor compliance with, and adequacy of, the documented procedures of the DOA.
- Report to the Head of Design on all matters relating to Independent System Monitoring and compliance with procedures and Agency requirements.
- Plan all activities related to Independent System Monitoring.
- Perform internal and sub-contract audits to ensure compliance with procedures and Agency requirements.
- Report all audit non-conformities to the procedure owner as well as the HoD.
- Report to the HoD any Level 1, or serious Level 2, non-conformities.
- Perform investigations into reported occurrences with DOA21 Ltd design changes.
- Co-ordinate and assist in the compilation of the handbooks and procedures.
- Must possess an Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Must have received Part 21 Regulatory training
- Must have a detailed knowledge of Part 21, including AMC and GM.
- Adequate managerial and interpersonal skills,
- Experience of auditing in an EASA environment (POA, DOA, MOA).
- Good general knowledge of all areas of the DOA scope.
- Basic holistic knowledge of the relevant Certification Specifications and other airworthiness code.
- Detailed knowledge of the Root Cause, Corrective Action and Preventive Action process.
- Experience of carrying out investigations into occurrences.
- Detailed knowledge of DOA procedures.
- Good general knowledge of all parts of the DOA process.
for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
B1 Licensed Engineer – Manchester
B1 Licensed Engineer – A380
Electrical Calibration Operator
MRO Regional Manager – A&P Licensed
Maintenance Manager – A&P Licensed
Aerospace Senior Mechanical Design Engineer