Head of Office of Airworthiness (HOA)
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
I am seeking a Head of Office of Airworthiness (HOA) to join my global client’s expanding team in Malta.
Role: Head of Office of Airworthiness
Salary: Provided upon application
** Candidates must already hold the right to live and work in Malta at the time of application **
- Duties as prescribed in the EASA approved Design Office Handbook 1 section 1.8.4.
- Act as the primary interface with the EASA DOA Team Leader and advise on all matters relating to airworthiness.
- Act as a deputy to the Head of Design.
- As required, drafting of Design Change Compliance Documents.
- As required Production of System Safety and Environmental Control System design/analysis Reports.
- As required take part or organise Pre-Design Change Aircraft Surveys.
- Provide support for Commercial Proposals.
- Act as a technical checker/approver of electrical engineering drawings and accomplishment instruction.
- Liaise with avionic/electrical and mechanical/structures engineering staff to maintain cross-discipline project coordination.
- Assist in the management of projects to agreed schedules and budgets and to provide regular updates and reports as required by the Design Office Manager or Managing Director.
- As required act as a Compliance Verification Engineer (Structures and ECS) your duties and responsibilities will in accordance with DOA HB1 and HB2 terms of reference and procedures respectively.
- Assist in role development for the Lead Avionics Design Engineer.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Apply for this role
Electronic Engineer – PCB
Mechanic or Cat A Mechanic
B1 Licensed Engineer
Electrical Calibration Operator
Mechanical Manufacturing Technician
Electronics Design Engineer
Helicopter Mechanic assembly line
Simulation & Modelling Engineer