Helicopter Engine & Propeller Maintenance Technician
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 35 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
On behalf of our client, a leading Saudi based aviation MRO specialising in defence aircraft, we are seeking to recruit Helicopter Engine & Propeller Maintenance Technicians to fulfil a 1-year contract.
Super Puma & Cougar Aircraft
Role: Helicopter Engine & Propeller Maintenance Technician
Location: Saudi Arabia
Duration: Contract is one year renewable based on project needs & duration
Shift: Working 5 days from 7
- Inspection of engines, propellers, and dynamic devices (Cougar-type aircraft).
- Evaluation of installations and procedures related to the maintenance and repair of (engines, fans, and dynamic devices).
- Evaluates and assists with maintenance issues related to engines, fans, and dynamic equipment.
- Evaluate faults and use technical manuals to troubleshoot to fix the faults.
- Evaluates the extent necessary procedure for disassembling, repairing, or replacing parts (engines, fans, and dynamic devices).
- Inspect (engines, fans, and dynamic devices) using visual inspection methods and analyze the inspection reports and the extent of repair.
- Evaluates the repair by replacing parts (engines, fans, dynamic devices) and removing the damaged and defected parts.
- Prepare the reports of the necessary materials missing.
- Evaluates the individual’s performance.
- Manages and monitors training programs.
- Must have certified training on type on including powerplant. (Cougar).
- Knowledge in mechanical engineering principles of helicopter engines and the necessary extensions, in addition to follow-up:
- The ability to read the engines numbers and limitations.
- The ability to changing the internal parts and engines troubleshooting.
- Graduated from military or an equivalent civilian institute.
· Competitive Salary & Benefit Package
· Renewable contract
· Accommodation provided or an allowance given
· Flight tickets to and from provided
· Full Job Description available on request
- Proficiency in the English language spoken and written.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
B1 Licensed Engineer
Digital Learning Specialist
Program Quality Engineer
B1.1 on A320 Munich
B1 or B2 on 757, 767, A320, A330 Neo Frankfurt