Helicopter Experimental Avionic
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
My client is currently developing a new-generation single-turbine helicopter, delivering high performance and offering the largest cabin in its class.
It is looking for:
Role: Helicopter Experimental Avionic
Pay: To be defined on the basis of experience
Location: Zurich – Switzerland
Contract: ASAP – until end of December 2022
- Perform harnesses, power cable and coax cable installation in accordance with design data and job instruction
- Carrying out any necessary troubleshooting/repairs of avionic systems or parts replacing based on design documentation and relative job instruction
- Perform acceptance test procedure of avionic systems and measuring the general performance of the aircraft based design documentation and job instruction
- Able to perform heavy avionic reconfiguration of aircraft.
- Able to read and understand electrical wiring diagrams and circuitry.
- Able to read and understand installation drawing
- Operate efficiently to conclude all on-site installation, repair, and test activities.
- Guarantee that the work progress accurately follows the agenda and follow the proper safety standard
- Operate equipment in a safe manner, and use proper technical publication.
- Adhere to Company’s given rules and regulations.
- Be active part of Final assembly team , contributing to the execution of all activities (troubleshooting, installation, repair, maintenance and testing).
- Support personnel in the interpretation of technical data to resolve deficiencies, and the subsequent development and implementation of action plans to execute these requirements.
- Performs other staff duties as assigned.
- Interact with all other departments and personnel in a collaborative and effective manner. This may include communications ranging from daily verbal and email communication, in addition to the development of written processes and procedures.
- Min. 7 years working experience in aerospace company in part 21 or part 145 as avionic engineers.
- Proven experience as helicopter Avionic technician is mandatory.
- Practical skills on using specific avionic testing tools used to perform test on avionic system (for example IFR4000 and IFR 6000 or equivalent).
- Practical skill on installation of harnesses and avionic component.
- Practical skills to crimp pins and terminal lug in accordance to the specific vendor requirement.
- English spoken & written: B2
- German spoken & written: A2
- Technical degree or certification
- Experience in entry into service of new aircraft is an asset.
- Previous experience as helicopters Avionic tec
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Being able to use a computer terminal or hand-held device may be beneficial for this job.
- Knowledge of Aviation Airworthiness and Operational regulations.
- Ability to manage and preserve technical equipment.
- Accustomed to using mobile tools and applications.
- Excellent problem solving skills, and ability to identify customer oriented solutions.
- Good communication skills and ability to deal in a professional and efficient way with customers, managers, site supervisors, and technicians in the field.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, in an environment where priorities can be quickly modified.
- High flexibility and ability to easily acclimate to modified schedules and shifts.
- Self-driven attitude and a team player.
- Attitude to share important information with colleagues.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Alessandro Mereghetti at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Electronic Engineer – PCB
Mechanic or Cat A Mechanic
B1 Licensed Engineer
Electrical Calibration Operator
Mechanical Manufacturing Technician
Electronics Design Engineer
Helicopter Mechanic assembly line
Simulation & Modelling Engineer