Helicopter Flight Dispatcher
Share this job
On behalf of our client, a prestigious VVIP operation based in the Middle East, we are recruiting for a Helicopter Flight Dispatcher on a permanent basis. As the Helicopter Flight Dispatcher, you will be ensure all flight operations are conducted in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable national and international aviation regulations while also being in full alignment with the company mission statement and Core Values.
Role: Helicopter Flight Dispatcher
Location: Middle East
- To plan the complete flight dispatch of every flight operation flying sector in accordance with GACA regulations, company Operations Manuals, company policies and procedures and applicable / adapted industry best practices.
- Review each flight booking received to ensure the destination airport/airports heliports, helipads and requested landing sites are suitable and feasible for the aircraft type selected.
- Analyze and evaluate meteoritical data pertinent to each flight to determine and select the most suitable, safe, and economical route from origin to destination.
- Ensure that the final flight schedule is in full compliance with Operations Manuals, paying close attention to Flight Time Limitations (FTL) and Flight Duty Period (FDP) parameters.
- Prepare Operational flight plans for analysis purposes to finalize and refine flight schedule details.
- Implement and enforce Security, Safety, Compliance and Quality policies contained in the company manuals and as applicable to their work activities/ department.
- Encourage security and safety reporting, hazard identification, and assuring effective risk control measures applied.
Experince, Skills & Qualifications
- Tertiary education to Degree level desirable, preferably in a technical or aviation discipline.
- Hold GACA, FAA, or any ICAO recognized flight dispatcher license.
- Radio Telephony license or certification.
- Minimum 03 years’ experience as Flight Dispatcher, preferably under GACA Part 125 regulations and/or private category VVIP rotorcraft
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Aviation Emergency procedures.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of VVIP Helicopter operations procedures
- Proficiency in English (must) and Arabic or another language (strongly preferred).
- Thorough regulatory knowledge and compliance awareness.
- Proven knowledge of FTL and FDP considerations when applied to flight schedule planning.
- Extensive knowledge of relevant IOCC software systems including flight scheduling, computer flight planning and similar products.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Helicopter Landing Site Officer
Store Keeper – Paris
Pilot Instructor Super Puma/ Cougar
B1/B2 lincesed enginner A320/A330 CEO/NEO
Operatore di torre (FISO)
Supply chain Officer
Helicopter Flight Dispatcher