Helicopter Maintenance Representative
Share this job
On behalf of our client, a prestigious VVIP operation based in the Middle East, we are recruiting for a Helicopter Maintenance Representative on a permanent basis. As the Helicopter Maintenance Representative, you will be responsible to the Director of Helicopter Maintenance for the effective oversight and control of the Third-Party maintenance provider.
Role: Helicopter Maintenance Representative
Location: Middle East
- Manage the effective performance of sub-contracted activities by setting and monitoring individual objectives, managing performance, developing relationships, and motivating the maintenance staff to maximize performance.
- Develop and maintain a suitable working environment/office in order enable stable communications and access to all company IT platforms.
- Organize and co-ordinate the execution of all the maintenance required to deliver an effective and responsive service of all aircraft to the highest quality and safety standards.
- Plan and coordinate the work of the maintenance staff to ensure the maximum serviceability, 24-hour availability, and operability of all aircraft and its equipment.
- Verify that all work performed by the maintenance provider is being performed in accordance with approved data, within the scope of their authorization and as per company safety and quality procedures.
- Ensure maintenance is performed to the highest standards and in accordance with all relevant technical data (e.g., instructions laid down in the aircraft approved documents) and complies will all safety and quality policies and procedures.
Experince, Skills & Qualifications
- GACA repair certificate, with return to service on AW139 for a minimum of 3 years.
- Experienced RII holder
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in helicopter maintenance
- Bachelor’s Degree in aviation management/Maintenance
- Proficient in AMOS MIS
- In-depth knowledge of helicopter engineering and maintenance.
- Detailed understanding of safety management systems surrounding helicopter operating processes and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of downtime analysis and good knowledge of problem-solving tools.
- Good understanding of maintenance planning and the scheduling of staff
- Demonstrable level of competency associated with 10 years of experience in the aviation industry.
- Has sound knowledge in all areas of helicopter maintenance from heavy maintenance, line maintenance, Engineering and Planning.
- Has experience in dealing with customs control for import/export of aircraft spares.
- Can demonstrate the capability to coordinate all maintenance activities in the assigned station where he/she will operate.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Cleanroom Quality Inspector
Manufacturing Engineer Assembly& Integration
Air Traffic Controller
Advanced Product Quality Planning Specialist
Control Systems Engineer
Digital Electronics Lead Hardware Engineer