Helicopter Mechanic assembly line
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Our client is a large, multinational aerospace and defense company, in helicopter manufacturing.
It is looking for:
Role: Helicopter Mechanic (Assembly line)
Pay: To be defined on the basis of experience
Contract: Until the end of the year.
- Carrying out any necessary parts replacing, and installation based on design documentation and relative job instruction
- Able to read and understand installation drawing
- Operate efficiently to conclude all on-site installation, repair, and test activities.
- Guarantee that the work progress accurately follows the agenda and follows the proper safety standard
- Operate equipment in a safe manner, and use proper technical publication.
- Be active part of assembly team, contributing to the execution of all activities (troubleshooting, installation, and testing).
- Min. 2 years working experience in an aerospace company in part 21 or part 147 as Mechanic engineers.
- Is a plus EASA Part-66 Licence (Category B1)
- Proven experience as helicopter technician is mandatory.
- Practical skill on installation of mechanic component.
- English spoken & written: B2
- Technical degree or certification
- Previous experience as helicopters technician AW109,139,169,189
- Knowledge of Aviation Airworthiness and Operational regulations.
- Ability to manage and preserve technical equipment.
- Accustomed to using mobile tools and applications.
- Excellent problem solving skills, and ability to identify customer oriented solutions.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, in an environment where priorities can be quickly modified.
- High flexibility and ability to easily acclimate to modified schedules and shifts.
- Self-driven attitude and a team player.
- Attitude to share important information with colleagues.
Apply for this role
Aeronautical Manuals Writer
B1.3 ON AW169
B1.3 ON AW139
Aerospace Components Build Technician
B1 Licensed Engineer
Assembly and Test Mechanic