HEMS Single Pilot (EC135)
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Share this job
Job title: HEMS Single Pilot (EC135)
Location: Manchester Barton Airport
Compensation: Competitive + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent/4 on 4 off 12-hour days.
Our client operates HEMS and Air Ambulance in support of the Northwest Air Ambulance Charity through varied and challenging flying across a range of disciplines including Air Ambulance, HEMS, and NVIS operations, if required. The successful candidate will be required to maintain the highest standards of professional expertise and safety throughout the conduct of this challenging role.
- Supporting HEMS, operating the EC135 helicopter
- Health and safety responsibilities and strong understanding of required Aviation regulations
- Experience of night tasking
- Hold a UK ATPL (H)
- 1000 hours pilot in command of aircraft of which 500 hours is pilot in command on twin turbine helicopters; or
- 1000 hours as co-pilot in HEMS/Police operations of which 500 hours is as pilot in command under supervision and 100 hours pilot in command of twin turbine helicopters.
- 2000 hours minimum total helicopter experience.
- 500 hours operating experience in twin turbine helicopters in an operational environment similar to the intended operation.
- 20 hours VFR at night as pilot in command.
- Be qualified and instrument rated on both the EC135 and EC145.
- Current or Recent HEMS experience.
- Have experience of flight with Night Vision Goggles.
To be eligible to apply for this role, you must have the working rights for the UK and be able to obtain a security clearance.
If you are interested in this role and meet the qualifying requirements, please contact me to discuss this opportunity in complete confidence.