HR Generalist Barcelona
Share this job
My client is Europe’s largest provider of airline-independent maintenance. Their collaboration with nearly all the great airlines in Europe underscores their relevance in the market, demonstrates steady growth, and proves that their business concept works.
They are looking for:
Role: HR Generalist Barcelona
Location: Barcelona – El Prat- Spain
- Staff presence control (integration and implementation of the new system)
- Management of recruiting processes, candidates and hiring (revenues, contracts, offers, etc.)
- Management and supervision of labour relations, including the management and application of the sanctioning system or mediation in labour disputes.
- Management of administrative and bureaucratic communications with workers (sanctions, notices, promotions, letters, etc.).
- Management of communications with official state agencies and with the different internal departments.
- Communication and negotiations with the union.
- Improve the current method of communication and documentation.
- Work permit in Spain
- Labour relations studies or equivalent.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in a similar position
- Capacity for trade union management and negotiations
- Extensive knowledge of Spanish labour law
- English, good professional level (spoken and written)
- Italian knowledge would be a strong plus
- Initiative organized and ease of communication.
The Company offers:
- Attractive compensation package
- Permanent fulltime position
- Possibility of different training programs to support the personal and professional development
- Partially subsidized pension plan
- Other benefits in progress
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Alessandro Mereghetti at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Customer Service Executive
Sales Support Administrator
Tactical Inventory Specialist (Aircraft Components)
AW609 Logistics Support Analysis Specialist
Project Planner / Controller
Digital Electronics Lead Hardware Engineer