Hydraulic Service / Installation Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a Hydraulic Service/Installation Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. My client is looking for a competent Hydraulic Service/Installation Engineer to join their team in Telford. The role will be 50% based in the workshop and 50% travelling to customer sites within the UK and occasionally overseas. You will be required to carry out hydraulic and mechanical tasks including planned, preventative, and reactive maintenance on hydraulic systems and installation work.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company who take real pride in their engineers training and development, aspiring for all their engineers to progress to senior engineers through undertaking further training and development which my client offers.
Role: Hydraulic Service/Installation Engineer
Hours: Mon – Thurs 08:00 – 17:00 & Fri 08:00 – 13:00.
- The successful candidate must be flexible and willing to work away from home, 50% in the workshop 50% travelling to customer sites within the UK and occasionally overseas.
- Carrying out Hydraulic and mechanical tasks – including planned, preventative and reactive maintenance.
- Hydraulic systems and installation work.
- Must be able to read hydraulic schematics in order to fault find / diagnose issues and solutions.
- Fluid Power / Hydraulic Systems bias with proven experience working with mechanical installations, must be able to read hydraulic schematics in order to fault find / diagnose issues and solutions.
- Hold a relevant qualification in engineering.
- Basic understanding of electrics/electronics and pneumatics.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Flexible approach to travel and staying away from home.
- Hold full UK driving licence. UK eyes only.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!
Apply for this role
Skilled Aircraft Electrician
Production Planning Assistant
Avionics/Electrician Technician – Rotary
Simulator Equipment Maintenance Technician
Wheel and Brake Technician (Entry Level)
Helicopter Engine & Propeller Maintenance Technician
Systems Performance Engineer