IFE and Interiors Engineering Manager
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
In partnership with our client, the first full-service airline to be launched in over 17 years, we are pleased to invite applications for the position of IFE & Interiors Engineering Manager.
This position will be based in Riyadh, offering a unique and exciting opportunity to influence what will become the new standard of international air travel.
We are looking for a professional IFE & Interiors Engineering Manager who will be responsible to plan, organize and direct engineering to meet company objectives for design, new product development and improvement of existing product lines.
The IFE & Interior Engineering Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to, implementing processes policies and procedures, plans and formulates aspects of research and development proposals, and reviews operations and plans to meet requirements for sales planning and to ascertain engineering requirements to develop new markets.
· Provide specialist input into vendor selection as part of the aircraft program team
· Evaluate reliability and durability expectations.
· Review support programs and product support standards
· Review and evaluate OEM concessions, warranties and guarantees
· Work closely with the aircraft program team to negotiate with IFE & interiors vendors in terms of preferred equipment, pricing, warranties, etc.
· Primarily work on aircraft In-Flight Entertainment and Connectivity (IFEC) system to ensure passengers’ comfort and satisfaction.
· Meet & Greet in-bound aircraft to attend to IFEC related issues.
· Review significant or recurring IFEC defects and work with various stakeholders and OEM for rectification and preventive actions.
· Attend daily production meeting with service vendors and maintenance crews.
· Prioritisation of IFEC related tasks taking into consideration of aircraft ground time and resources availability.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or in any relevant field.
Minimum of 5 years of experience as an IFE & Interiors Engineering Manager, specialist or any other relevant field.
- Project Management
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong working knowledge of aviation safety practices and technology
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Self-driven, able to build processes with a focus on execution
- Able to work in a consensus driven environment.
- Strong sense of initiative and accountability
- High level of professionalism and work ethics
- Must be fluent in English, Arabic would be an advantage
- This is a full-time, permanent position and you must acknowledge the requirement to relocate should you be successful in the recruitment process.
- You must be willing to sign a non-disclosure undertaking before we can discuss the role in any greater detail.
- You apply in the understanding that you will be required to provide 2 professional references and a criminal record check should you be successful in the first stage of the recruitment process.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Neil Leighton at Line Up Aviation.
Apply for this role
DIAGNOSTIC ENGINEER JUNIOR – HUMS
B1 Licensed Engineers
B2 Licensed Engineers
Process Performance Engineer
Electrical Skilled Production Technician