Import Export Data Entry Clerk/Administrator
Up to £24000.00 per annum
Share this job
I am seeking an Import Export Data Entry Clerk/Administrator near Weybridge to assist my client’s Trade Compliance team. This will be a full-time permanent role, to start ASAP.
The main focus will be to process import clearance instructions and update the customs entry file on both imports and exports. The successful Import Export Data Entry Clerk/Administrator will also perform general administration duties, supporting other teams as required.
They will also download customs related information from SAP and enter manually into Excel spreadsheets.
Some previous import/export experience is essential.
· Preparation and communication of customs entry instructions to carriers and maintain internal records.
· Update of commodity code classifications, provide guidance and trade compliance data into SAP, including all customs entries.
· Management of Daily Receipt Report, calculation of shipment freight costs and action of all exceptions.
· Management of Daily Removal Report and upload of SDW (Supplementary Declaration Warehouse) customs entries to CHIEF.
· Reconciliation of Shipment Declaration and Inbound Delivery valuations.
· Provide admin support for End User certificate requests.
· Review the deferment account for errors and download the weekly statements.
· To undertake, as directed, any other duties as may be commensurate with the overall efficient running of the Company.
Ideal candidate profile:
· Good communicator, excellent administration skills & confidence on the telephone
· Aerospace experience preferred
· Attention to detail is paramount
· Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook and Power Point required to intermediate level
· SAP experience very beneficial
· Ability to work to time critical deadlines
· Ability to prioritise workload
· Monday- Friday, 37.5 hours per week
- Salary £24,000
- Start ASAP in the office environment, with hybrid working available once the training period has been successfully completed
- Onsite parking available. Good public transport links close by.
- Candidates must already hold the right to live and work in the UK prior to application, and currently be resident in the UK.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Senior Warranty Specialist
Accounts Assistant (Part-time)
Reward Operations Advisor