£33.00 - £35.03 per hour
Share this job
My client is looking for an Industrial Engineer to join on them on a 12 month contract. As an Industrial, you will be responsible for supporting the Product and Process improvement through Co-Design across ME and Design functions for Major Mods and New Development from MG0 up to MG9. You will also support the long-term development of the Broughton Industrial System across all programmes and future developments.
Role: Industrial Engineer
Pay: £35.03 per hour via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Contract: 12 months
Hours: 35 hours per week Monday – Friday (Onsite)
Security Clearance: BPSS
The successful candidate will join the Wing Plant Industrial Architect department and work within the Airframe team collaborating with internal stakeholders from multiple disciplines (Central and Plant ME, Design, Operations, Quality, etc.) and with external customers.
* Support and Influence Single Aisle (SA) & Wide Body (WB) Major Modifications through the Codesign Design Review and Milestone Gate (MG) process.
* Prepare for, and participate in, project reviews and workshops.
* Support (in conjunction with Programme organisation) a robust modification management process which cross-functionally manages mods through to embodiment on the aircraft.
* Identify industrial system impacts due to design modifications (i.e., RC and NRC impacts, process change requirements, etc)
* Deliver ME tasks to enable Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery and People target conditions to be achieved.
* Ensure that the Industrial System design meets ME process requirements.
* Ensure that all ME processes meet EHS / Quality regulatory requirements.
* Drive lean manufacturing principles to develop effective manufacturing processes and establish a platform for continuous improvement to enable production rate ramp ups.
* Work as part of a multi-disciplined transnational team. New project idea generation and R&T projects, feeding into the Industrial evolution Plan.
* Experience in product assembly industrial systems
* Experience in industrial system evolution or new product introduction
* Requirement management
* Project management
* Communication skills
* Team spirit
* Autonomy, adaptability and proactivity
* Language Skills: advanced level of English
* Experience in a CAD/CAM environment Desirable Skills:
* Wing Airframe knowledge
* CATIA V5 SAP APD / ARP – ME Planning & Config Fundamentals
* Interrogating drawings and technical documentation
* Proficiency in Google Workspace (formerly GSuite) applications
Education & Training
Essential – Strong experience in a similar role
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”