Industrial Maintenance Technician
Maintenance and Engineering
£25 - £28.25 per hour
Share this job
Role: Industrial Maintenance Technician
Pay: £28.25 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
Contract: 6-month contract
Location: Filton – Fully onsite
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS Clearance
- Schedule of Preventive maintenance tasks according to the maintenance plan
- Improve technical availability of industrial assets
- Perform corrective maintenance activities within selected perimeter
- Fit to MTTR business objective for Maintenance activities
- Provide diagnostic feedback to the supervisor/ maintenance engineers/ IAM
- Participate proactively in TPM meetings.
- Optimize the spare parts management for each technology.
- Perform Work Order (WO) and close WO in the CMMS
- Manage TAR requests.
- Create Technical Procedures for maintenance topics.
- Reliability Centred Analysis (improvements) studies for critical Assets.
- Create an Obsolescence strategy and manage projects related (asset’s divestment)
- Subcontracting Management
- Boost productivity through AOS maturity in Maintenance and H&S
- Representative at SQCPD start of shift meetings.
- Return Inventory checks of Tooling Transport fixtures where specified.
- Receive the daily work orders for preventive & corrective maintenance activities, and prioritize them according to production priorities
- Schedule preventive maintenance tasks with the production calendar
- Schedule statutory inspections on machines
- Perform stock analysis for spare parts and order Spare parts
- Raise & Action TAR, s where accountable
- Schedule statutory inspections on Tooling
- The jobholder will deliver industrial assets KPI’s to Manufacturing Engineering teams and/or action plans to maintain or improve them.
- Coordinates the maintenance tasks according to the annual TAR/TER budget, related maintenance plans and unplanned maintenance interventions
- Contributes to ensure the required plant availability/plant performance KPI, based on the company’s or department’s technical objectives of availability and quality
- Ensure the safety, health, and environmental protection
- Ensure that internal rules and external/official regulations concerning assets are followed
- Ensure the availability of materials, tools, and equipment necessary for the execution of maintenance tasks
- EHS Fundamentals
- Knowledge of QMS
- Fundamentals jigs, tools & maintenance
- Trouble shooting fundamentals
- Industrial Cyber Security
- Industrial Maintenance Methodologies
- Understand Build/Tooling Concept
- O26 automated line operator
- Understand Build/Tooling Concept
- Jigs & Tools Maintenance
- Periodic Jigs & Tools and machines
- Storage Preparation
- Tool & Material Handling
- Archiving and Scan tools
- Toolmaking for Airbus
- Fundamental Machinery & Automation
- Industrial Asset Management
- Spares Stock Forecast and Planning
- Tooling calibration scheduling
- SAP-Modules, Manufacturing & Engine
- Partner & Subcontractor Management
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Aircraft Fitters – Skilled & Semi Skilled
T400 Stress Approver
Landing Gear Stress Engineer
Supervisor Aircraft Engine Wash Technician
Process Performance Engineer
FPGA Design Engineer
B1.1 B737 NG Instructor
Production Acceptance Controller