Industrial Manufacturing Engineer
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Maintenance and Engineering
Up to £34.00 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for an Industrial Manufacturing Engineer to join them on a 6-month contract.
Role: Industrial Manufacturing Engineer
Pay: £34.00 per hour via Umbrella Company
Contract: 6 Months – With the likelihood of extension
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week – 2 days a week onsite as a minimum.
Security Clearance: Security Clearance required before starting.
- Ensure that our clients Quality requirements are achieved throughout product life-cycle within the supply chain.
- Ensure that during the entire product life-cycle, non-conformances are managed to closure with effective remedial and corrective actions, for commodity & offset suppliers.
- Support to the Manufacturing Integrated Production Teams and Defect Review Boards or Project Meetings, taking responsibility for the timely resolution of any supplier issues associated with Programme, Quality and Cost
- Support the Industrial Manager in the implementation of the Industrial Validation Plans within the Supply Base to ensure that robust and comprehensive technical and manufacturing solutions are available
- Validation of First Article Inspection Reports (FAIRs) to AS9102 requirements
- Responsible for the setting of the Goods Inwards Inspection criteria in SAP using the inspection planning and inspection methods functionality
- Responsible for undertaking product verification activity at the Supplier prior to product delivery in accordance with the needs of the Project (i.e The Industrial Manager & Product Assurance Manager)
- Responsible for ensuring product specific Manufacturing System delivery requirements are met by suppliers and any corrective actions are in place
- Carry out Product Assessments to ensure that the our clients industrial Requirements are met and producibility objectives are achieved
- Interface management with ISP (Industrial Policy, Global Supply Chain & Procurement), Programmes Quality, Operations Quality and Design
- Ideally qualified to HNC.HND or equivalent, plus substantial relevant experience
- In depth knowledge of manufacturing processes
- A good level of understanding of machining processes
- A good understanding of Project Management and Supply Chain principles, practices and processes
- Can define, re-engineer and review processes
- Good commercial and financial understanding
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- Good communication skills; able to communicate verbally and in writing
- UKAS Lead Assessor qualified
- Experience with Quality – aS9102, AUDIT EXPERIENCE, PFMEAS
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
B1 AND B2 – EMB195 – UK Contract
H145 D3 Licensed Engineers
Electrical Test Operator
Helicopter Standards and Training Engineer
Production Test Engineer
Mechanical Manufacturing Technician