Industrial Systems Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
£31 - £36 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking an Industrial Systems Engineer to join on an initial 6-month contract. As the Industrial System Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and delivering use cases and capability roadmaps which bring together multiple technologies and capabilities being developed in the DDMS Wing perimeter.
Role: Industrial Systems Engineering
Pay: Up to £36 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
Contract: 6-month contract – possibility of extension
Location: Filton – Hybrid working
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS clearance
Tasks and Accountabilities
- The successful applicant will have the autonomy to review the current landscape, develop and deliver new use cases which link multiple capability development streams.
- You will be accountable for delivering the integrated road map between the three major industrial projects within UK DDMS – and developing additional use cases / workload where required.
- You will be accountable for integrating industrial needs into the product smart component environment, ensuring the needs of industrial are firmly present in that workstream.
- You will have the opportunity to work alongside other areas of the Manufacturing Engineering Industrial Team to identify strategic opportunities to develop and implement across the plant.
- Technical background in manufacturing engineering, manufacturing systems engineering and background knowledge of aerostructure design
- Advanced skills to use CATIA / 3DX toolsets
- Previous experience of project management skills
- Previous experience of developing Industrial processes during scoping and implementation phases
- Fluent English negotiation level (commercial and technical)
- Analytical skills / Problem solving skills
- Strong team player
- Self-starter who can review the needs of the team and drive themselves
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
B1 Licensed Engineer
Digital Learning Specialist
Program Quality Engineer
B1.1 on A320 Munich
B1 or B2 on 757, 767, A320, A330 Neo Frankfurt