Industrial Validation Engineer (Supplied Equipment)
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Maintenance and Engineering
£29.37 - £38.75 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a Industrial Validation Engineer to join them on an 12 month contract. The primary objective of the Industrial Validation Engineer is to be responsible for the monitoring and validation of a sustainable equipment supply chain across multiple Development programmes, ensuring suppliers develop robust manufacturing systems capable of delivery on time and on quality during series production.
Role: Industrial Validation Engineer
Pay: £38.75 Per Hour Via Umbrella Company
Location: Stevenage or Bolton
Contract: 12 Months Likely to be extended
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week – Flexible working available but candidate must be able to attend site as and when required.
Security Clearance: Security clearance required before starting.
- Managing Industrial Validation activities such as; Process FMEAs, Manufacturing Readiness Level (MRL) assessments, Production Readiness Reviews
- Identifying potential industrial risks and put in place associated improvement and mitigation plans. Manage risks to closure. Escalate critical risks using company Risk tool.
- Collaborative working across functions to monitor, evaluate and report on the development and validation of Supplier manufacturing systems; tracking progress against Supplier industrial plans, maintaining Industrial Dashboards.
- Root Cause Analysis (8D’s A3’s, Fishbone)
- Ensuring the development and implementation of Supplier Manufacturing Inspection and Test architectures and processes in line agreed Supplier manufacturing plans.
- Facilitating operational involvement of suppliers during development to promote co-specification methodologies across projects.
- An organised and diligent Quality and Engineering biased individual, with strong knowledge of manufacturing processes and techniques.
- Experience in Supplier Quality Assurance and Validation practices in a development to production procurement environment.
- HND qualified (minimum) or equivalent, plus, relevant and recent project or industrial experience.
- Excellent influencing and problem solving skills.
- Strong relationship management and autonomous working.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and industrial cost awareness.
- Experienced in Product and Process Risk Identification and Management.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain principles, practices and processes.
- Good working experiences in more than one phase of the engineering life cycle, with sufficient experience to understand adjacent phases and through-life issues.
- Capable of managing work packages, with knowledge of project management practices and processes.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!
Apply for this role
Technical Services Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer -787
Flight Mechanics Specialist
B1 Licensed Engineer – A320 NEO
B1 Licensed Engineer
B2 Licensed Engineer
B1 or B2 Licensed Engineer – Shift Lead
B1.3 on AB412 Base Maintenance