Instructor A320-A330-A330 NEO
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
My client is a leading Basic Training center with more than 23 years of experience, EASA Part 147 approved, provides specialized aeronautical education in categories B1.1 (Aeroplanes Turbine).
Role: A320 to A330 diff./A330 to A330 (GE CF56) diff./ A330 to A330 NEO B1 & B2 InstructorS
Pay: to be defined
Location: To be defined
Contract: CONTRACT. From September to November 2022.
- Deliver Theoretical and Practical trainings B1 and B2, for A320 (any engine) to A330 (RR Trent 700) Differ, Cat B1/B2; A330 (any engine) to A330 (GE CF56) Differ Cat B1/b2; A330 (any engine) to A330 Neo (RR Trent 7000)
- To hold an aircraft maintenance licence at B1 and B2, endorsed with the aircraft type to be instructed (or the alternative to hold an engineering degree)
- To be in date for technical recurrent training (this is a requirement every 24 months anyway)
- HF/Instruction techniques/Pt-66&147/MTOE training can all be done in house.
- Theoretical training is on DSL (Distance Synchronised Learning) and Practical training ON SITE, to be defined.
- Shift: Monday to Friday (5/6 hours)
- Period: 5 theoretical weeks and 3 practical weeks.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Alessandro Mereghetti at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Software Test Engineer
Mechanical Manufacturing Technician
Helicopter Diagnostic Engineer – HUMS
Systems Performance Engineer
Skilled Electrical Wireman C&M
Production Test Engineer
Principal Thermal Engineer