Integration and System Validation Engineer
£65.00 - £70.00 per hour
Share this job
My client is looking for a Integration and System Validation Engineer to join them on an initial 6-month basis. This role will involve the planning and conduct of integration and compatibility proving activities to develop and prove SPEAR3 development trials missiles or launchers ahead of ultimately qualifying the operational missile and launcher for C of D
Role: Integration and System Validation Engineer
Pay: Up to £70 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: 6 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Security Cleared already in place
- Generation of test requirements involving collaboration with the systems and design teams to ensure comprehensive system level test coverage
- Generation of the test instructions, test reports and supporting safety documentation / processes
- Integration of missile and launcher subsystems (hardware & software) for all variants and weapon system integration in trials and operational configurations.
- Conduct proving test activities, to demonstrate system design and robustness
- Support integration of associated test equipment for use across trials activities
- Coordination between various teams to diagnose problems and determine design solutions
- Provide support to the project team, aiding investigations and analysis of data as required
- Practical Experience of hardware/software integration and test activities.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with other engineering teams – particularly Systems Design and Equipment Design teams.
- Electrical / electronic background / understanding.
- Logical approach to problem solving.
- Understanding of MBDA trials / test processes and procedures or standard principles for definition, management and reporting of trials test methods and certification.
- Experience of writing trials documentation and of working in DOORS.
- Ability to understand technical interface documentation and test methodologies i.e. 1553.
- Practical experience using general commercial Lab test equipment
- Experience/knowledge of data analysis tools/methods.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Advanced Product Quality Planning Specialist
Control Systems Engineer
Digital Electronics Lead Hardware Engineer
Technical Records Administrator
Site Security Manager
Manufacturing Project Engineer
Electrical Engineer ( Night Shift)
Industrial Asset Manager