Interim Senior Contracts Representative Lawyer
£500.00 - £600.00 per day
Share this job
My client is looking for an Interim Senior Contracts Representative Lawyer to join on them on a 6 month contract. As an Interim Senior Contracts Representative Lawyer, you will be responsible for working with a very experienced contract manager (legal degree/accountants degree) and on the other side with internal clients: sales leaders from the install and service business as well as from time to time with our products business. Contract negotiations would be mostly with General Contractors.
Role: Interim Senior Contracts Representative Lawyer
Pay: £500 – £600 per day PAYE
Location: London, Hybrid working
Contract: 6 months
Hours: 40 Hours per week
- Review customer contract terms and conditions and make necessary amendments to align them with our terms and conditions policy and market practise.
- Lead customer negotiations to assure customer agrees to acceptable terms.
- Obtain necessary approvals according to our Schedule of Executive Approvals and our Approval Process for deviations to our terms and conditions policy and market practice
- Support Project Management and execution in any legal post-contract disputes
- Support and function as a focal point for external law firms to manage litigations.
- Support the Sales Team in bidding processes especially at complex public bidding procedures.
- Support Supply Chain Management in obtaining framework agreements with suppliers or subcontractors.
- Solid knowledge of English Construction law civil, trade and contracting laws, some knowledge of the Nordics regions would be a plus.
- Knowledge in public procurement law is a plus
- Expertise and solid experience in contract negotiation principles and techniques and dispute resolution
- Solid knowledge of laws and regulations governing the contracts (construction law background)
- Ability to draft, deploy, train and apply policies and procedures in the field;
Education & Training
- Education: Legal degree in English law or a comparable background – e.g. Master in Construction Law etc.
- Experience: 5+ years in commercial business or industry, preferably large companies in construction or technology industries
- Experience with high quality, high cost products, services, and/or complex projects is a bonus
- Experience in contractual dispute management
- Sound experience in analysing contract terms & conditions and intelligent assessment of risks.
- Strong contract negotiation and drafting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”