Share this job
In partnership with our client, the first full-service airline to be launched in over 17 years, we are pleased to invite applications for the position of Interiors Specialist.
This position will be based in Riyadh, offering a unique and exciting opportunity to influence what will become the new standard of international air travel.
We are seeking a skilled Interiors Specialist who will work alongside the Senior Manager Interiors in the definition and development of all interior related projects for both Supplier Furnished Equipment (SFE) and Buyer Furnished Equipment (BFE) selection to meet brand and customer expectations. This position shall work closely internal and external stakeholders to manage the day-to-day activities in developing the organisation cabin and fleet related products with a particular focus on cabin interiors and inflight related products.
· Support in selections and evaluation of design agencies, vendors, BFE suppliers and SFE selections.
· Provide technical evaluation and analysis of product features taking into account all key delta related to customer, commercial, service, operations. This shall cover all aspects of the cabin interiors from seats, galleys, lavatory, crew rests, IFE hardware, furnishings.
· Support on the configuration of all aircraft layouts, including galley locations, lavatory, seats, monuments etc.
· Be the focal teams to handle all development of seat customisation, interior fitouts.
· Ensure to align with service requirements with customer experience teams, service delivery frontline staff, engineering and maintenance needs.
· Oversee and liaise on the workflow of all design agencies, consultants and suppliers to ensure high standards are met.
· Obtain all customer data, insights and requirements and ensure that these are considered during product development phases.
· Be the custodian to manage and control all CMF (Colour, Material, Finish) standards for cabin products.
· Champion brand and customer aspirations at project meetings from early stages through to product launches.
· Support on monitoring program progress and roadmaps. Report back to senior management to highlight any risks.
· Resolve any product issues with engineering and maintenance teams after delivery and during operations for further improvement.
· Support on all contract negotiations a service level agreement with vendors.
· Stay abreast of all the latest products in the market that has a positive impact to the customer experience.
· Maintain high level of knowledge of Company policies and procedures and Operational Specifications.
· Perform any related activities according to business requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation, Marketing and Design or any related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with leading full-service carriers in the development of cabin customizations.
· Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite
· Strong understanding of aircraft configuration
· Knowledge of galley configuration, airline service
· Strong background in the development of cabin interiors especially knowledge of materials, seat configuration, galley layouts and specifications
· Problem-solving skills
· Strong sense of brand and design flair
· Good interpersonal skills
· Strong sense of initiative and accountability
· High level of professionalism and work ethics
· Adaptability and desire to work in an evolving/start-up environment where policies and processes are being created
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be fluent in English, Arabic would be an advantage
- This position operates from the office, headquartered in Riyadh, but requires significant travel.
- This is a full-time, permanent position and you must acknowledge the requirement to relocate should you be successful in the recruitment process.
- You must be willing to sign a non-disclosure undertaking before we can discuss the role in any greater detail.
- You apply in the understanding that you will be required to provide two professional references and a criminal record check should you be successful in the first stage of the recruitment process.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Neil Leighton at Line Up Aviation.
Apply for this role
Component Repair Coordinator (Aviation)
Building and Construction Project Leader
Business Methods Engineer
Stores & Logistics Officer
RF Digital Waveform Design Engineer
Quality Assurance Engineer
Goods Inwards Inspector